Students come to college with diverse experiences with technology and move on to 21st century work environments where technology will play an ever-expanding role. In this rapidly changing digital landscape, technology can support, enhance and even transform teaching practice, but many instructors feel unsure about how to integrate it into their course design and delivery. This endorsement will prepare you to provide an enriched educational experience by increasing your awareness and knowledge of how technology can enhance instruction, engage students and impact learning. You'll develop the strategies and skills needed to address learning outcomes in innovative ways, deliver content through multiple modes and develop efficient instructional practices by integrating various technology and media into your teaching.
- Explore how technology can support, enhance and transform teaching practice.
- Discuss issues and best practices around teaching and learning with technology.
- Investigate strategies for teaching in face-to-face, hybrid and online settings.
- Integrate Ohio State's supported toolset and external technology (including mobile tools) into course delivery.
- Create new modes for delivering content using multimedia, software and hardware.
- Incorporate technology into learning activities and assessments that address learning objectives in innovative ways.
Select and complete 10 (or more) hours of training from the program elements below before submitting an application for endorsement.
To browse and register for training, visit go.osu.edu/ODEEevents. Not all program elements will be offered during a given academic term or academic year.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions about these endorsement offerings.